MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE BASED ON AVAILABILITY AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
TO MAKE THE PROCESS MORE EFFICIENT WE ARE NOW REQUESTING THAT YOU STOP BY THE FRONT DESK OR SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST ONLINE.
In order to schedule a makeup please stop by our front desk, email email@example.com , or fill out our online form to submit a request. We will work very hard to get you scheduled with a class and time that works for you. Make-ups are based on availability and are not guaranteed. You are paying monthly tuition for your child’s spot in their weekly class. Makeups can not be transferred to pay for classes and hold no cash value.
Please keep in mind the following before you request a make-up class:
- If you are more than 15 minutes late you will not be allowed to join the lesson; please stop by the booking center to schedule your make-up.
- If you will be absent, you must call or email at least 2 hours before your lesson to be eligible for a make-up. If we are unable to answer please leave a detailed voicemail.
- You must submit a make-up request 48 hours before the scheduled make-up class. You may not walk in for a makeup class.
- You can schedule a make up by filling out our online absence form or calling us at 469-345-7946.
- Only two make-up classes can be offered each calendar month.
- It may take 1-2 weeks to find a makeup that fits your schedule. You will not lose your makeups as long as you are enrolled with us here at JMSS.
We will not provide make-ups for:
- Swimmers in first month of Beginner classes (Angelfish and Flounders). These swimmers are just starting out and will need consistency with coach and class. We are happy to schedule a makeup once they are comfortable.
- Special Needs swimmers
- Swim League team practices
- Baby Basics swimmers
- Missed make-up lessons
- 4-Day Blitz
- Adult Swim Classes (except for pool closure)
Being consistent with your swimmer’s attendance is key to their progress. This allows them to get to know us and our procedures and feel comfortable in our classes.
Rescheduling too much can have an adverse effect on classes. Please only use makeups for illness and major scheduling conflicts; they expire when you withdraw and are not carried over.