- We will be doing temperature checks upon arrival for all customers and team members
- All dry staff will be wearing masks
- In correspondence with CDC, the coaches and students in the water will not be wearing face coverings
- Regular cleanings and deep sanitations
- Our pools are incredibly clean with our levels checked multiple times per shift and UV filtration systems on each pool
- We require all people who enter JMSS over the age of 10 to have a mask on at all times unless in the pool for lessons
At JMSS we are doing a lot to keep our swimmers, families and team members as safe as possible. Please make sure you read all of our COVID guidelines and help us keep everyone healthy and safe.
Things we are doing to keep you safe:
Things we need from our families:
- Only 1 guardian is allowed in the facility with the student
- Children in the water are not permitted to wear face coverings (per CDC regulations). They may wear them before and after if wanted.
- To help limit the amount of people in the building, please try to only arrive 5 minutes before your lesson
- Please keep in mind, we go by our clock on deck, which is set 2 minutes behind standard time. Please wait until the deck supervisor has called
- Please make sure to bring goggles for your child, as we will not have any loaner goggles during this time
- Please also remember to bring any suits, diapers or towels- we are not able to distribute loaner ones at this time. We do have some for purchase if you need
- If you are feeling sick any at all, please do not come in and let us know by emailing, marking absent in the portal or texting in