- All dry staff will be wearing masks unless fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated team members have the option to not wear a mask or shield.
- Regular cleanings and deep sanitations of facility and pools
- Our pools are incredibly clean with our levels checked multiple times per shift and UV filtration systems on each pool
- Face coverings are strongly suggested for those over the age of 10 while inside JMSS who are not vaccinated
- We offer free makeup lessons for anyone who is not feeling well and ask that you do not attend your swim lesson. We will help you find a makeup lesson and our makeup lessons do not expire.
At JMSS we are doing a lot to keep our swimmers, families and team members as safe as possible. Please make sure you read all of our COVID guidelines and help us keep everyone healthy and safe.
Things we are doing to keep you safe:
Things we need from our families:
- Children in the water are not permitted to wear face coverings (per CDC regulations). They may wear them before and after if wanted.
- To help limit the amount of people in the building, please try to only arrive 5 minutes before your lesson
- Please keep in mind, we go by our clock on deck, which is set 2 minutes behind standard time. Please wait until the deck supervisor has called
- Please make sure to bring goggles for your child
- Please also remember to bring any suits, diapers or towels- we are extremely limited on loaners but always have swim diapers to purchase and goggles as well
- If you are feeling sick any at all, please do not come in and let us know by emailing, marking absent in the portal or calling us