Marlins Swim Team is a year-round, introductory program for ages 4 – 12 designed to teach and improve competitive swimming skills. We create a fun and stress-free environment for your swimmer to gain new skills, build endurance and confidence, and learn about the competitive swimming world.
- Provide a safe and fun learning environment.
- Provide appropriate instruction to help improve each swimmer’s skill level.
- Promote enjoyment of swimming and interest in competitive swimming.
- Develop, refine, and maintain basic competitive swimming skills in accordance with USA Swimming rules.
- Swimmer/Coach ration 7:1
- Coaches lead from the water and the pool deck
- Fun swim meets!
September through May, we offer fun, low-stress swim meets where swimmers compete against their own time and goals. Our coaches are there to help swimmers set appropriate goals and teach how to train for them. The emphasis is not to compete against each other but to reward our swimmers for their hard work in practice.
Go to our FAQ’s page for more swim team info.
New swimmers must be evaluated prior to enrollment. Evaluations are free and can be scheduled online or by calling (469) 345-7946 during normal business hours.
To register stop by the front desk, email email@example.com or call 469-345-7946
SEP 17 – DEC 10, 2019
- Practices: Students can register for one or two weekly practices. Available times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings 6:00 – 7:00 pm or Saturdays 8:30 – 9:30 am.
- $88/month (1) 60 min practice/week
- $165/month (2) 60 min practices/week
- Meets: 4:30 pm warm-up, 5:00 pm start
- September 17th @ JMSS
- October 15th @ JCC
- November 12th @ JMSS
- December 10th @ JCC
MAY – JULY 2019
Swimmers ages 4 – 12 can participate if they are currently enrolled in a Swordfish 3 class, or higher, or can swim 25 yards freestyle and backstroke. Summer swim team is a great way to introduce kids to a competitive swim team in a fun, stress-free environment. Practices are offered 4 times a week for one hour along with the option to compete in a swim meet once a week. Coaches lead from the water and on the pool deck.