The JMSS Marlins Swim Team is a year-round, introductory program for ages 5 – 12 and is designed to teach and improve competitive swimming skills. We create a fun and stress-free environment for our swimmers to gain new skills, build endurance and confidence, and learn about the competitive swimming environment.
- Provide a safe and fun learning environment.
- Provide appropriate instruction to help improve each swimmer’s skill level.
- Promote enjoyment of swimming and interest in competitive swimming.
- Develop, refine, and maintain basic competitive swimming skills
- Swimmer/Coach ratio 7:1
- Coaches lead from the water and the pool deck
- Fun swim meets once a month during the school year!
September through May, we offer fun, low-stress swim meets where swimmers compete against their own time and goals. Our coaches are there to help swimmers set appropriate goals and teach how to train for them. The emphasis is not to compete against each other but to reward our swimmers for their hard work in practice.
Go to our FAQ’s page for more swim team info.
New swimmers must be evaluated prior to enrollment. Evaluations are free and can be scheduled online or by calling (469) 345-7946 during normal business hours. Must know proper freestyle and backstroke to be evaluated into Marlins level swim team.
To register stop by the front desk, email email@example.com or call 469-345-7946
Fall/Spring Team Information
- Practices: Students can register for one or more practices during the week. Available times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings 6:00 – 7:00 pm, Saturdays 8:30 – 9:30 am or Sundays 12:30-1:30pm/
- $90/month for (1) 60 min practice/week
- Each additional swim team day receives 15% off the monthly tuition in addition to any other classes
- Meets: 4:30 pm warm-up, 5:00 pm start
- For an updated swim meet list please see our calendar